Related To The Dietary And Medicinal Study And Use Of Cannabis
- US Patent 6,630,507 (pdf-120KB)
- “Cannabinoids as Antioxidants and Neuroprotectants” Assigned to the United States of America, it provides guidelines for relevant medical conditions and dosage schedules for CBD. Review LOG notes on the use of vaporization to separate CBD from THC
- Medicinal Acidic Cannabinoids / US 7,807,711 B2 (pdf-120KB)
- Invention relates to an acidic cannabinoid, the method for extracting and preparing.
- Pharmaceutical Compositions For The Treatment Of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease US 2009 / 0197941 A1 Aug. 6, 2009 (pdf-132KB)
- Discusses the preferred ratio of CBD to THC being 1:1
- Anti-nausea And Anti-vomiting Activity Of Cannabidiol Compounds / US 2003 0225156 A1 Dec. 4, 2003 (pdf-64KB)
- Inventor: Raphael Mechoulam. The applied dose can be adjusted based on the relative bioavailability and potency of the administered compound. Adjusting the dose to achieve maximal efficacy...
- Combination Of Cannabinoids For The Treatment Of Peripheral Neuropathic Pain US 2010/0035978 A1 Feb 11, 2010 (pdf-1.5MB)
- This patent identifies “the ratio of CBD:THC by weight is between 10:1 to 1:10.”
- US Patent 6,410,588 B1 (pdf-1.5MB)
- Feldmann, et al. “Use of Cannabinoids as Anti-inflammatory Agents”
- US 2007/0099987 A1 (pdf-1.4MB)
- Weiss, et al. “Treating or Preventing Diabetes with Cannabidiol”
- US Patent 6,946,150 B27 (pdf-2.7MB)
- Brian Whittle. “Pharmaceutical Formulation.” Using a pump action spray to administer cannabinoids via the mucosal surfaces.